GCL International Ltd is looking for a highly passionate, Business Development Officer with at least 1 year of experience for their Bangladesh Marketing Team.
Operating from our base in central London, United Kingdom, we have a network of overseas offices in 5 continents, serving over 50 countries. The organization was originally established in 1993 by our founder, a Chartered Chemical Engineer, and registered as a private company limited by shares in England. At the time the focus was to deliver services solely within the United Kingdom after we achieved our inaugural accreditation in Feb 1995 awarded by NACCB (National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies) which is now known as UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). In 1997 the management took the strategic decision to expand services overseas, especially in Europe and the Asia Pacific region. This move led to our activities being focused on global marketing and development of overseas business, and today GCL International refers to an international network of companies.
*** Please read before you apply!
Position: Business Development Officer
Probation: 3 months-6 months
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Analysis of market data and competitors (creation of excel graphs, charts, etc.)
• Create Digital 12 market media one-sheets
• Cold calling
• Strength of Marketing visits in factories and sealing the deal with excellent marketing meeting conducting ability
• Attend relevant online webinars and present the topline summary to the team
• Creation/adaptation of service presentations (use of PowerPoints, and other graphic/text editing tools)
• Management of reporting on services (recaps, updates, summaries, etc.)
• Management of materials related to the service (digital/paper assets distribution to clients)
• Support to internal and external events, presentations, etc.
• Support in the coordination/management of relations with external and internal contacts (suppliers, agencies, community, international colleagues, etc.)
• Assisting with the planning, development, and execution of Country
• Marketing Plans of the titles assigned to the Seniors.
• Coordinating with the Seniors.
Qualification: BBA or MBA major In Marketing.
Knowledge and Skill:
• Fluent in Bangla and English both verbal and written communication.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
• Lucrative Presentation Skill
• Flexible in cold calling
Salary and Benefits:
Yearly two Festival bonus.
Office Hours: 09:00 AM- 06:00 PM (Monthly 6 days holiday)
GCL Assessment Services Ltd.
House no:1064 (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floor), Road no.:07, Avenue:08, Mirpur DOHS,1216,
Apply For Business Development Officer