GCL International Ltd is looking for a highly passionate, Certification Assistant with at least 6 months of experience for their Bangladesh TC Team.
Operating from our base in central London, United Kingdom, we have a network of overseas offices in 5 continents, serving over 50 countries. The organization was originally established in 1993 by our founder, a Chartered Chemical Engineer, and registered as a private company limited by shares in England. At the time the focus was to deliver services solely within the United Kingdom after we achieved our inaugural accreditation in Feb 1995 awarded by NACCB (National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies) which is now known as UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). In 1997 the management took the strategic decision to expand services overseas, especially in Europe and the Asia Pacific region. This move led to our activities being focused on global marketing and development of overseas business, and today GCL International refers to an international network of companies.
*** Please read before you apply!
Position: Certification Assistant
Probation: 3 months-6 months
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Review and approve transaction certificate.
• Communicate with client for necessary corrections.
• Arranging TC training for clients.
• Reporting daily update.
• Communicate necessary updates with clients.
• Assist client for completing TC application in an online system.
Qualification: Graduation in Textile engineering
Knowledge and Skill:
• Educational background in textile related field is preferable.
• Minimum 6 months experience in reviewing and approving TC is a must.
• Experience in proving TC training is preferable.
Salary and Benefits:
Yearly two Festival bonus.
Office Hours: 09:00 AM- 06:00 PM (Monthly 6 days holiday)
GCL Assessment Services Ltd.
House no:1064 (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floor), Road no.:07, Avenue:08, Mirpur DOHS,1216,
Apply For Certification Assistant