GCL International Ltd is looking for a highly passionate, Textile Auditor with at least 6 months of experience for their Bangladesh Auditor Team. Freshers are also encouraged to join.
Operating from our base in central London, United Kingdom, we have a network of overseas offices in 5 continents, serving over 50 countries. The organization was originally established in 1993 by our founder, a Chartered Chemical Engineer, and registered as a private company limited by shares in England. At the time the focus was to deliver services solely within the United Kingdom after we achieved our inaugural accreditation in Feb 1995 awarded by NACCB (National Accreditation Council for Certification Bodies) which is now known as UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). In 1997 the management took the strategic decision to expand services overseas, especially in Europe and the Asia Pacific region. This move led to our activities being focused on global marketing and development of overseas business, and today GCL International refers to an international network of companies.
*** Please read before you apply!
Position: Textile Auditor
Probation: 3 months-6 months
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Conduct audits in textile and leather industries.
• Follow the guideline and work instruction during audits.
• Maintain high level of transparency and integrity.
• Reporting under the audit scope in GCL portal.
• Communication with clients in order to complete the corrective actions.
• Timely and effectively report to Reviewer and Scheme manager.
• Actively participate and contribute in training and calibration.
Qualification: Graduation in Textile engineering
Knowledge and Skill:
• Minimum 6 months of work experience in any relevant position is preferable. Freshers are also encouraged to join.
• Work experience in Textile Factory is a plus.
• Auditors from certification body is a plus.
Salary and Benefits:
Yearly two Festival bonus.
Office Hours: 09:00 AM- 06:00 PM (Monthly 6 days holiday)
GCL Assessment Services Ltd.
House no:1064 (1st, 2nd, and 3rd Floor), Road no.:07, Avenue:08, Mirpur DOHS,1216,
Apply For Textile Auditor